söndag 13 juni 2010

Panic!

Really stressed out right now. I actually don't know why im even writing this. I should be writing on my novel, but I think I need this to stress down a bit. The novel is supposed to be send to my swedish teacher tomorrow. It's a criminal and I am really bad at that you know "the exitment is getting stronger, OMG who killed her!?" I seriously suck at that. It could of course not be a romantic novel. I it would be romantic is wouldn't be a problem at all.
A moment ago I was out on the backyard taking som pictures of the rainy bushes with my dads big camera. It's not digital so I can't upload any of the pictures here. But soon my dad will buy me a systemcamera that is digital so soon you will see photos, I can promise you that.
I am really happy because we are on a summerbreak, so now I am free for like 2 months. If you don't count the three weeks im working of course. But that is just three weeks, and for like 4 hours a day, so it is not so much.

Right now i am listening to my summermix at spotify. It's like only swedish music there, but I can do a english summer playlist and get it up here! :)
But now I am going to continue with my beloved novel!
Have a nice day!
peace.






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar