lördag 19 juni 2010

Hey!

hey, what's up? im at our trailer in Västervik, the sun is shining and it's hot outside. I have bought new shorts, i'll post up a pic on sunday/monday! They are really cool. We are not going to do much this weekend, and it's really good. We're chilling out here. My sis is coming here and we are going to take a swim in the ocean for the first time this year, so I hope the weather keeps this way. It's windy, so it's not really hot but im trying to get a tan in my new shorts.
Soon are our swedishprincess going to get married, and Im going to watch it. Im sure that it is going to be very beutiful with alot of flowers and beutiful dresses. I don't care that much about our royalties but I think it's worth to watch their wedding, at least.
Im trying to get in as much as i can in this post, because we onlu have an hour internettime. it really sucks.
I think im going out in the sun again to read Harry Potter. I'll be back tomorrow and i'll see you then.

Have a really nice weekend.
Ciao!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar